- Huawei launches new brand for intelligent vehicle solutions
Huawei, the global leading ICT infrastrure supplier, launched on October 30 the new brand "HI" for intelligent vehicle solutions.
Oct. 30 , 2020
- China’s Ministry of Transport supports legal trials for autonomous car application
China will encourage local authorities of cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Hebei to launch pilot projects focusing on such cutting-edge technical domains as autonomous driving and V2X.
Oct. 29 , 2020
- Desay SV reports third-quarter results
Its revenue jumped 33.51% year on year to RMB1.702 billion while the net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company reached RMB89 million, skyrocketing 119.15% from a year ago.
Oct. 28 , 2020
- Geely-backed tech company ECARX bags 1.3 billion yuan in Series A round
ECARX, a Geely-backed tech company, announced on October 26 it has closed its series A financing with 1.3 billion yuan ($194,456,470) raised, reaching a valuation of over 10 billion yuan ($1,495,819,0...
Oct. 26 , 2020
- Dongfeng to help Wuhan build China’s largest demonstration zone for autonomous driving
Dongfeng Motor officially launched on October 19 its autonomous driving project in Wuhan, attempting to build China’s biggest demonstration zone for autonomous driving application in the capital of ...
Oct. 20 , 2020
- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- China’s Hainan province launches first roads for ICV road test, pilot application
China's southernmost province of Hainan launched on October 13 its first batch of roads for open tests and demonstration application of intelligent vehicles, according to the Hainan Provincial Departm...
Oct. 15 , 2020
- Baidu fully opens Apollo Go Robotaxi service in Beijing
Baidu announced on October 11 that it has fully opened its Apollo Go Robotaxi service to ordinary users in Beijing.
Oct. 12 , 2020
- GAC Group, Huawei step up strategic cooperation in ICV field
GAC Group and Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. signed an agreement on September 29 to cement their strategic collaboration in intelligent vehicle field, according to a posting via GAC Group’s WeChat acc...
Sept. 30 , 2020
- Beijing to launch world’s first high-level cloud-controlled autonomous driving demonstration zone by 2020
Beijing plans to complete the construction of a connected cloud-controlled high-level demonstration zone for autonomous driving by the end of 2020, which is the first-of-its-kind for the world.
Sept. 22 , 2020