- Alibaba Tmall Genie voice assistant integrated into BMW vehicles
At the CES 2019 in Las Vegas, BMW and Chinese tech giant Alibaba announced that the Tmall Genie (a smart speaker of Alibaba Group) intelligent voice assistant will be integrated into such BMW’s mode...
Jan. 08 , 2019
- Geely-funded Corun said to buy Toyota’s hybrid system core tech at RMB1
Hunan Corun New Energy Co.,Ltd (Corun), whose second biggest shareholder is Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, has reportedly bought the core technology of Toyota’s THS (Toyota Hybrid System) for a value...
Jan. 07 , 2019
- Chinese AI chipmaker Horizon Robotics to present Matrix autonomous driving computing platform at CES 2019
Horizon Robotics, a China-based leading technology company of embedded Artificial Intelligence, will showcase its self-developed Matrix Autonomous Driving Computing Platform at the CES 2019 kicking of...
Jan. 07 , 2019
- Uber China expands mobility service in over 400 cities across China
Uber China recently said that it has developed mobility service businesses in over 400 cities across China, the first-time announcement released after the U.S.-based ridesharing companies’ China uni...
Jan. 02 , 2019
- MIIT launches IoV industry development action plan
China’s MIIT issued the Internet of Vehicle (Intelligent-connected vehicle) Industrial Development Action Plan (hereinafter referred to as the Plan) on December 27 to further promote the sound growt...
Dec. 29 , 2018
- BAIC Mobility upgrades car-sharing business by integrating another BAIC-owned mobility brand
BAIC Group announced on December 26 that the hourly car rental business operated by its new energy car-sharing platform QingXiang Technology has been formally integrated into MOREFUN, a car sharing pl...
Dec. 27 , 2018
- Tianjin, Zhaoqing issue first set of licenses for ICV road tests
On December 24, Tianjin announced its first batch of public roads used for intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) tests, which is located at Xiqing District and Dongli District in the city.
Dec. 25 , 2018
- FAW Group strengthens NEV, ICV deployment by cooperating with CRRC
FAW Group and CRRC Corporation Limited (CRRC) inked an agreement on December 21, saying both parties will build a long-term cooperative partnership in new energy vehicle (NEV), intelligent connectivit...
Dec. 24 , 2018
- Dongfeng Nissan sees all-new Altima go on sale, to roll out 6 autopilot models by 2022
Dongfeng Nissan saw the all-new Nissan Altima officially go on sale on December 18. Offering 6 variants based on configuration sets, the new model is priced between RMB179,800 and RMB269,800.
Dec. 19 , 2018