- CATL taps intelligent manufacturing business by setting up joint venture with AIMS
Chinese battery giant has teamed up with Advanced Intelligent Maintenance Systems (AIMS), a Hangzhou-based technology company, on building a joint venture that focuses on intelligent manufacturing bus...
July 30 , 2020
- Horizon Robotics, FAW’s tech subsidiary to ally on AI, ADAS, autonomous driving
Horizon Robotics inked on July 23 with FAW (Nanjing) Technology Development to carry out the strategic cooperation in such areas as auto-related AI, sensing technologies, ADAS, high-level autonomous d...
July 27 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s software unit dubbed Z-ONE
“Z-ONE”, the name of SAIC Motor’s software subsidiary, was officially unveiled on July 21.
July 22 , 2020
- China proposes unified ICV testing standards for better business environment
The State Council of China proposes that the autonomous driving function testing standards for intelligent-connected vehicles (ICVs) should be nationally unified as part of efforts to further improve ...
July 21 , 2020
- AutoX Granted Driverless Permit by California DMV
AutoX was granted a Driverless Permit by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
July 21 , 2020
- Meituan’s autonomous delivery trademark gets governmental preliminary approval
Beijing Sankuai Technology Co.,Ltd., the operational entity of Chinese group-buying website, has already had the trademark “MAD” (Meituan Autonomous Delivery) receive preliminary review and approv...
July 20 , 2020
- Alibaba Cloud teams up with leading auto engineering institute on smart manufacturing solution for auto industry
Alibaba Cloud announced on July 17 the strategic partnership it forged with Machinery Industry Ninth Design Institute Co. Ltd. as the two companies plan to jointly offer the integrated smart factory s...
July 17 , 2020
- KARMA AND PATEO ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Karma Automotive and PATEO have partnered to integrate the PATEO Qing Mobile solution as a Proof of Concept (“POC”) , as a whole or in parts, to use in Karma Revero? GT vehicles.
July 10 , 2020
- Ford Motor to test C-V2X-enabled V2I function in Changsha
Ford Motor’s China branch announced earlier this week that it will begin testing the V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) function based on C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything) technology in Changsha, ...
July 07 , 2020