- EV innovator HOZON Auto to close series C financing better than expected
HOZON Auto, a Zhejiang-based EV startup, announced on Dec. 2 it is about to successfully close its series C financing, which has raised 2 billion yuan ($305.106 million) from the lead investor, HD Cap...
18 hours ago
- NIO, Li Auto report record-high monthly deliveries
In November, best-ever monthly deliveries were achieved by Li Auto and Nio, while Xpeng Motors set up a new monthly record for this year.
19 hours ago
- Sales of Hongguang MINI EV hits record high of 33,094 units in Nov.
The sales of the Wuling Hongguang MINI EV, a micro electric vehicle (EV) model launched by SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), hit a new high of 33,094 units in November, according to the joint venture.
Dec. 02 , 2020
- NIO Inc. Provides November 2020 Delivery Update
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market, today provided its November 2020 delivery results.
Dec. 01 , 2020
- China rolls out 37.585 billion yuan NEV subsidy scheme for 2021
China’s central government has issued a total of 37.585 billion yuan (about $5.716 billion) of subsidies in 2021 for energy-saving and emission reduction projects, according to the Ministry of Finan...
Nov. 30 , 2020
- October 2020 update of top 5 Chinese EV startups’ insurance registrations
In October, consumers in China bought the Mandatory Liability Insurance for Traffic Accidents of Motor Vehicles (MLI) for roughly 124,600 homegrown new energy passenger vehicles (NEPVs), representing ...
Nov. 29 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, State Grid to co-work on EV charging service, V2G pilot application
Dongfeng Motor Group and State Grid forged strategic partnership on Nov. 26 with their subsidiaries signing a number of agreements related to the separation of vehicles and batteries, the demonstratio...
Nov. 27 , 2020
- Chinese EV startup Leapmotor said to go public on STAR Market in H2 2021
Chinese EV innovator Leapmotor intends to be listed on the technology-focused Science and Technology Innovation Board (STAR market) in the second half of 2021, according to a local media, citing sourc...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- SAIC MAXUS expects NEV sales to jump to 30% of total new car sales by 2025
SAIC MAXUS, a subsidiary of SAIC Group, plans to roll out dozens of new energy vehicle (NEV) models over the next five years and make NEVs contribute to over 30% of total new car sales by 2025.
Nov. 24 , 2020