- Beijing resolves to boost development of FCV industry
Beijing aims to put over 10,000 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) onto roads by 2025, a main part of the planning the capital of China sets for the 2020-2025 development of its fuel cell vehicle (FCV...
Oct. 30 , 2020
- Top 5 Chinese EV startups all gain robust MoM growth in Sept. insurance registrations
The insurance registrations of startup-made NEVs topped 17,000 units last month, leaping from the roughly 13,000 units for the previous month, according to the CIRC.
Oct. 29 , 2020
- AIWAYS seeks to go public on STAR Market in 2021
Chinese EV startup AIWAYS is seeking to go public on the technology-focused science and technology innovation board (STAR Market) in the second half of 2021, according to a local media outlet.
Oct. 28 , 2020
- NEVs, HEVs to each account for 50% of China new vehicle sales in 2035
Sales of new energy vehicles (NEVs) in China, the world’s biggest auto market, will grow to 20% of overall new vehicle sales by 2025 from today’s 5% and jump to 50% by 2035, the China Society of A...
Oct. 27 , 2020
- Tesla recalls imported Model Ss, Model Xs in China
Tesla Motors (Beijing) Co.,Ltd. plans to recall a total of 48,442 Model Ss and Model Xs imported to China from now on, according to China's State Administration for Market Regulation.
Oct. 23 , 2020
- Tesla's Giga Shanghai Phase 2 passes gateway review
The project of Tesla Shanghai Gigafactory's second phase has gone through its gateway review, according to a local media outlet.
Oct. 22 , 2020
- 10,000th Xpeng P7 leaves production line
It took less than 160 days for the company to achieve the milestone, the shortest time for China’s new energy vehicle startups to make such an accomplishment for a single model.
Oct. 20 , 2020
- Evergrande Auto launches pre-listing tutoring process
China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Group Limited (Evergrande Auto) has entered into a pre-listing tutoring agreement with Haitong Securities Co., Ltd.
Oct. 20 , 2020
- Li Auto delivers 20,000 vehicles in just 10 months
It had delivered more than 20,000 Li ONEs in only 10 months.
Oct. 19 , 2020